Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mommy's Helper


Helping with laundry... Sadie likes to find the dryer sheets and take them to the trashcan. She also likes to find all the socks. When she goes to the basement with me, she likes to throw clothes into the washing machine and shut the lid.
We take Wrigley for a walk every morning before breakfast. Sadie loves to hold his leash! (She also has her granola bar aka--pre-breakfast snack, in her hand!)
Sadie loves to help water the flowers! She often goes into the garage and points to her watering can so I will get it down for her. She carries it right over to the hose to get it filled up... Yes, she usually ends up pretty wet!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry I haven't called back yet - we've had a couple of SUPER stressful days with interns traveling and airports closing, etc. Your message (and anticipated news!!) was a huge bright spot in my day though!!!! I can't wait to hear details!

The Young Circus said...

Hey Kristina! It's Katie (Knopp) Young. Love seeing the pictures of Sadie. She is super cute, we hear updates from Andy and Lindsey, too! :-)
Quick question, I had some questions about some pampered chef stuff and wondered if you were still doing it. You can email me at ktyoung@marykay.com
Thanks! :-)