Saturday, June 14, 2008

Meal-Time Messes

Sadie is really getting the hang of using her fork and spoon to feed herself--she's so much fun to watch! This week, Sadie discovered cereal with milk on it--she LOVES it! Anytime I give her a choice for her breakfast, she always picks cereal and carries the box to the fridge so we can get her milk!

Here are a few of my favorite eating pics:

First taste of cereal: 6 months
Enjoying some "mixed veggies": 9 months
Her favorite food of all--Banana!
This is one of my favorite messes! She was having some fruit salad for dessert. Her dad was sitting with her while I cleaned up. He yelled for me to come see what she was doing--she thought she was hilarious!
Enjoying some yogurt...
Praying before her meal.
Her new favorite breakfast--cereal with milk!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Grace loves cereal too (and it HAS to have milk!). Sadie is getting to be so big!

Stephanie said...

Love the fruit salad picture... Josh will die :)