Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm BACK!

That's right folks... after 4 months of no Internet, we once again have home Internet which means my blog can get some much needed TLC. We have been living in our home for a week now. We still have much organizing to do, some painting to do, and of course the cleaning, laundry, and dishes are never ending. Our dishwasher is broken so that makes it even harder to keep up. On top of the craziness that is moving--Macey, Kinnick, Sadie, and Marc all had the flu this past week. I just keep reminding myself... Things will get easier! We've been fortunate enough to have lots of help with our kids and lots of willing people to help us get settled. There will be lots of pictures coming... just not tonight. I also have lots of back-dated posts from December on the way so keep checking back. It's good to have this piece of my life back!

3 comments:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are feeling more settled every day and that your Internet is back. Also thankful that the flu has left your house. Lots of love!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you're back!!! I loved the Sadie songs :) So, so sorry to hear about your friends... I also had friends who lost a child last week... absolutely devastating... going through the same thoughts/emotions...

Jenn said...

Excited your back. If it makes you feel better I only have blogged up to Thanksgiving and I've had the internet and haven't been moving! You constantly amaze me and I know your house will be gorgeous in no time.