Thursday, January 12, 2012

Better to Give then to Recieve

This year for Christmas, Sadie loved helping me wrap gifts. She also loved wrapping gifts by herself for family and friends. It started with choosing gifts for her brother and sister at the dollar tree (which she wrapped and labeled by herself!)


After that, Sadie wanted to wrap gifts for ALL of her friends. She went through her toys, art supplies, and bath toys to select special presents for each person on her list. I saved all of my wrapping scraps for her to use. She enjoyed so much wrapping and delivering each gift.


I loved watching her generous heart (it's not always this evident). I loved watching her sacrifice as she chose things she enjoyed to give away to others. I loved watching her face light up as she would deliver her gifts... It truely is better to give then to recieve. I hope that she never loses light of this!


No comments: