Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More Cookies

It's safe to say I'm addicted to decorating cakes & cookies... I would love to start a little business, but we'll see. For right now I'm just practicing and working on building all the supplies I need! Spring Cookies

I did these for Ms. Jennifer's daughter's baptism.

Sadie helped me make LOTS of cookies to share with the 41 HS students who helped with her pre-school. I used a slightly thicker icing, but it still dried hard.

I made these cookies for a couple friends who had baby boys recently.

I did this cake for a baby shower. The couple (in our small group) knows what they're having, but it's a BIG secret. We've been trying to get them to slip up for months! This cake was decorated with butter cream frosting but I forgot to take a picture before we cut it. I found a new butter cream frosting recipe that I LOVE!

3 comments:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

I'm loving all the baked goodies!

Bethany said...

THese are all so yummy looking!! I can't wait to learn a few things from you!! We are going to have such fun!!

Stephanie said...

super cute-good job!