Sunday, September 19, 2010

Conversations with Sadie...

On a daily basis I think, "I should write this down!" So here are a few questions/conversations with Sadie that I took the time to record:
  • "Mom, when you spin and spin really fast and then stop spinning, the house takes you for a ride. But you have to be careful because sometimes the ride makes you fall down."
  • (2nd morning of school) "Mom, please call Mrs. Chervaney and tell her that I don't feel like coming today."
  • "When will I be a mommy and have a baby in my tummy?"
  • "Mom--what's a date?" (It's when two people spend time together doing something fun.) "Oh you mean without any CRAZY kids to make you be frustrated?"
  • "Daddy, you just teached me to say a bad thing. It's not a good idea to say rude things." (He said Dang It while watching television.)
  • "Mommy, you're not setting a good example because you keep interrupting me and not listening when I'm talking."
  • "Mom, I guess we'll have to get a new sink when it runs out of water."
  • "Mom, I'm not getting angry by myself--it's just that you're making me get angry."
  • To Kinnick: "Wanna help me get my computer to facebook so I can look at my pictures from Maddie's party?"

No comments: