Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adventures in Kindergarten

I love having a job that I can sometimes share with Sadie (and eventually Kinnick!) I also love having a babysitter who is so willing to provide my children with extra opportunities! (I always let her know about Pre-K activities our district has and she usually packs up all the kids to go!) Last week, my K class went to the farm fair at Streator High School. This event is open to the public so I told Jennifer when we would be there. She borrowed our baby carrier to wear Kinnick and brought Sadie and the other 1 1/2 year old she had at the time. Sadie LOVED it! She wanted to pet all of the animals and also enjoyed holding a baby chick and a baby kitty.

Checking out the pig! (The little boy next to her also goes to her sitter's and he happened to be there at the same time with his pre-school class!)

Holding a little chick...
This picture is from our Valentine's party two weeks ago. Jennifer is a room mom so she brings Sadie with her and Sadie gets to come to my party. She loved eating pizza with my class and also enjoyed some valentine candy. My students also love when she comes--they all want her to sit at their table!

Sadie at Mom's Valentine party!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's cool she gets to do that! I'll never forget going to the petting zoo at the HS when I was young... the little chick pooped in my hand-yuck!

Jenn said...

I can't believe how long Sadie's hair is getting. I think it is longer than Grace's. She is so cute.