Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Due Date has Arrived!

Well, today is my due date and still no baby... I concluded today that he's nervous to come out because his big sister is so crazy! This last week was long and tiring, but we kept busy so that made it go faster. Monday we went out to eat (w/ Sadie) after my Dr. apt. I spilled bbq sauce on my shirt (on the belly of course!) and she laughed hysterically about it! Tuesday we took Sadie swimming at the Y. She LOVED it! Her and I swam for about 40 minutes while Marc worked out and she still didn't want to get out of the pool. Wednesday night was "Burger King" night for our school (a fundraiser thing). So we took Sadie and she got to see several people she knew and some kids from my class. Thursday is our small group--she LOVES to play with her friends! Friday night I went to jewelry party and Saturday I had a training thing for school. Marc and I also went to a dinner party for his work last night.

I'm getting more and more anxious... I am planning on working this week as long as I am still pregnant (3 more days) and then I'll be done. Here are some pictures from our week...

Sadie and I have been bundling up to take walks after school. (She still wants to be outside all the time even though it's freezing!)

On Thursday she insisted on wearing her tiara (a baby gift from Moses!) to the babysitters. She kept saying "Princess Sadie."

"9 Month Belly"
This is Kinnick's "room" for now. We're working on Sadie's new room (it will be downstairs) but as of now we don't plan on putting them in the nursery together...

Marc and I after our dinner date.

7 comments:

Trista said...

thanks for the update and to know he hasnt came yet! sorry for all the calls..we are just ready to come see sadie and the baby! talk to you soon!

Smith Family Blog said...

Love the tiara pic! :)

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh...I keep thinking of you and I definitely thought of you yesterday on your due date... I thought maybe you hadn't had time to blog about Kinnick's arrival... hopefully he will come soon... how long will your doctor wait to induce you? can't wait to hear the good news...

Lindsay said...

I'm praying for you! I don't know how you managed all the stuff you did last week - I think I would have died from exhaustion during my last week pregnant if I'd done half that much!!! It does make the time go faster though . . . I love you!!

Jenn said...

I was just getting ready to fall asleep and realized I hadn't checked my phone to see if you had called back. So I jumped out of bed and checked my phone and discovered your text...no baby yet. I am thinking about you!

Bethany said...

Well I had a feeling you had already had the baby, but no baby yet. I think it is great that you are doing so well, you need to give me the secret, I will need it. Thinking about and praying for you...

The Behymer's said...

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival. Ashley is definately ready to have our little boy as well. Her due date is the 10th.