Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!

We had a busy day for Halloween! (I'm glad it was a Friday!) Sadie's festivities began with coming to school for Mommy's Halloween party. My students were excited all day b/c I told them she would come to the party. When she got to school I was leading my class around "trick-or-treating" to different classrooms. (This was for students who made the "100 point club" for Oct.--part of our school wide behavior program.) Sadie loved this! After that the students paraded around the park (outside of our school) and then ended the day with classroom parties. They were so helpful w/ Sadie! They helped her decorate a cupcake and got lots of classroom toys out for her to play with.

After our party at school we came home and Sadie got to have her treat bag from Mommy & Daddy. She also had visits from her friends Carson & Megan and Aubrey & Alaina. When Daddy got home we went trick-or-treating to 2 of our neighbors. Sadie helped me bake some bread w/ Halloween sprinkles Thursday so we delivered that. It's a good thing we only made 2 stops b/c it took us an hour! Little Miss. Social wanted to go in, sit on the couch, play with puppies, etc. Our neighbors across the street had a whole basket of goodies for her including a ball and book--she loved it!

After our stops we went to the church for "Slime Time". They had a hotdog and chili dinner and lots of games (and candy!) in different rooms for the kids. Sadie had a great time. We were all very tired and Sadie was ready for bed before 8:00!

Enjoying a cupcake at Mom's Kindergarten party.

Our Little Hawkeye!


Having a nutritious snack in between all the GOODIES!


Exploring her treat bag from Mom & Dad.

Sharing her marshmallow ghosts with me. (As soon as I took this picture, she pulled the camera down to feed me a bite!)


She loved this lite-up sucker. (I don't think she's even figured out it is actually candy...)



Her favorite "game" at the church was getting ice out of the kiddie pool w/ bottled water! Who needs games?

Bean Bag Toss
Taking a break from hitting bubbles with a foam noodle...

Sadie's 2nd favorite form of entertainment--the plastic string curtain.
Stay Tuned... My friend Rhonda did a "Maternity" Photo Shoot for us today--I should have some pics up this week!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Love the Costume! She was so cute!

Stephanie said...

love the hair...not so sure about the costume :)... just kidding-she looks adorable :)

Smith Family Blog said...

Love the pigtails! She is cuter every time I see a pic!