Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My 1st Blog!

Well... Here's my attempt to stay more connected to all of you! I will try to give you update accounts with what's going on in our life. This week is much less busy for me because I'm on spring break (and very much enjoying it!)

This is also a great week for me to start this--I've been doing a lot of reflecting because my baby is turning 1! Tomorrow actually is Sadie's birthday. I can't count the number of people who told me "Enjoy each day because they grow up so fast." It's hard to actually appreciate that comment until you experience it! I really can't believe it's been a year and I look at her baby picture and can't believe how much she's changed.

Being a parent hasn't always been easy, but I've done my best to ENJOY each day! This is my way of inviting you to enjoy it with me!




No comments: