Monday, January 25, 2016

Hancock County Fair 2015

July 25: Always a highlight of our summer--the Hancock County Fair!  We picked up Kinnick and headed to my parents' house on Friday night after our Michigan trip.  On Saturday morning I was up for a long run.  I had to do 6 miles which is 2x around the perimeter of Bowen plus a bit more!!  While I was running my dad brought a bus over to the house to give the grandkids a ride.  Henry & Carver were especially impressed because they both love buses!  We took the kids to the fair for "Kids Day".  They all competed in the greased pig competition.  Kinnick was determined to win for the 2nd year in a row, which he did.  They also competed in the tractor pull--Macey won for her division.  No one won a bike this year but they each got some cool prizes.  They enjoyed lots of yummy fair food and of course rides & games!

 
He ran right out of his shoes!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: