Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Week with Grandpa & Grandma

July 18-24:  One of the summer highlights for my kids each year is spending a week at Grandma & Grandpa's (it's a highlight for me also!)  This year, Kinnick got a turn to stay with Ms. Jennifer while Sadie, Macey, and Carver headed to Grandma & Grandpa Henry's for the week.  I learned from the best how to pack in the fun... my mom had so many fun things to keep the kids busy!  They kicked off their week by watching Jadyn's baptism on Sunday.  They helped work in the garden, had picnics, played in the back yard, played board games/legos/dress-up, read lots of books, worked on creating fair projects, attended arm band night at the fair, visited Great-Grandma & Grandpa, had a s'mores night, played and rode bikes at my mom's school, and met up with lots of 2nd cousins to swim at the Kroc Center and play on the playground.  All in all, I would say it was a super fun week!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3 Grandmas with an assortment of their grandkids!
 

Thanks Mom for sharing lots of fun pictures!

No comments: