Saturday, October 10, 2015

Watching Callen

April/May:  This past spring we had a "new addition" to our family... well, just on weekdays from 6:30 to 3...  I babysit for Callen White.  Sarah & Eli are close friends.  We have been in a life group with them for 3 years now and they are very involved in our children's lives.  Marc and I also have the privilege of being Callen's god parents!  It was fun having him join our family March--May.  Macey and Carver loved having him around.  Sadie & Kinnick didn't get to see him as much, but they also love baby Callen!  He is an absolute joy.  He is always smiling and is very laid-back and easy going (which is kind of a must for our family!)  I am watching Callen again this year 4 days per week.  I'm pretty sure Carver would be lost without him!








I love, LOVE this picture!





No comments: