Saturday, October 10, 2015

Soccer Sundays

April/May 2015:  This was our 4th spring being involved with Soccer Sundays.  We love the program, we love the coaches, we love the minimal time commitment, and we love the fun opportunity for the kids to enjoy soccer.  This year Kinnick and Macey played.  They were in different age divisions (but their practice/game times were all the same at the same place).  Marc has coached the last 3 years but got to sit on the sidelines this year while I helped coach Macey's age group.  I really loved coaching pre-school.  I am by no means a soccer expert, but I do know a few things about young children.  I had fun but missed getting to watch Kinnick play.  Kinnick scored lots of goals this year and Macey also scored a few.  Carver and Sadie had fun cheering them on! 









No comments: