Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Mother Son Fall Ball

October 23: For the last two years Marc has had the privilege of taking Sadie to a dance at her school.  This year, it was my turn!  I got to take my favorite Kindergartener to the Mother-Son Fall Ball at his school.  We had such a fun date night.  Marc prepped Kinnick for his first date by helping pick out his outfit, reminding him to open the doors, and even giving him money to pay for our dinner.  We went to Subway before the dance (a favorite for both of us!)  It was fun getting this one-on-one time with him.  At the dance, he quickly found his buddies--including our next door neighbor Ben.  It was so fun watching them dance all night.  I also enjoyed some dances with my handsome little man. 
 


Kinnick's Teacher--Mrs. Martinez

Ben & Kinnick

No comments: