Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Family Pictures

October 18th:  This year I did my own family pictures.  I was a little sad not to get a shot of all of us but we just didn't have time to schedule something.  It was also fun to do them myself.  I am so in love with my new camera (last year's Christmas gift), I just need to learn more about it!  We did all of our pictures in Andy & Lindsey's backyard (on our visit to see their new house!)  I also had fun doing a mini shoot with each of the big kids (I really wish I would have done Carver too, but at this point he just wasn't cooperating any more!)  It wasn't perfect--there are background features that are less than ideal; but overall I was happy with my first photo shoot!  
My Favorite!









Kinnick--6 Years Old
 
 


My Favorite


 
Macey--4 Years Old


This is "SO Her"!




My Favorite
 
Sadie--7 Years Old



My Favorite



 

No comments: