Sunday, October 13, 2013

Splash Station

29:  Splash Station is a small "waterpark" in Joliet.  We got to go once for Sadie's Spy Kidz party but I thought it would be fun to spend a day here... So I purchased some groupons at the beginning of summer.  I decided to wait until after Carver was born so I could do some water slides with the kids... however July did not have a lot of hot days.  We had a free weekend at the end of July but it was FREEZING.  Marc didn't want to take off work and I knew I couldn't take all 4 by myself so I invited my friend Sarah to go with us.  It was still a cool summer day (I think the temp got up to mid 80's) but the kids had a blast and the sun shined.  Kinnick LOVED this waterpark because if you are not tall enough for the slides you can take a swim a test.  He was able to pass the swim test and thererfore got to do all the slides (good thing because I think it will be at least 2 more summers before he's tall enough!)  The kids loved playing in the giant sand box, had a fun time swimming, and enjoyed riding the slides.  We even took Carver on the lazy river!
 








Yeah for lazy, summer, sun-soaked days!

No comments: