Monday, November 8, 2010

Trick-Or-Treat

This year for Halloween, we spent the weekend at my parent's. Sadie was very excited to go trick-or-treating with her cousins! (The last two years, we've just taken her to a couple houses b/c we always go to our church). Sadie & Jadyn were both witches, Jaren was batman, Kinnick was a bat, and Macey wore my first Halloween costume--Raggedy Ann.

The best group shot I could get of my three!

Cute little Raggedy Ann doll! She didn't go trick-or-treating (and she hated having this wig on) but we had fun dressing her up for pictures.

My sweet little witch! (This costume was Jadyn's when she was little and I asked Trista to save it for me because I thought it was adorable! It worked out perfectly that Sadie asked to be a witch this year--she's very inticed by the "mean witches" in the disney stories. She had fun doing her "mean witch" laugh.)

Two little witches...


Kinnick LOVED trick-or-treating and Jadyn was so good about helping him. She held his hand the whole time. I laughed because he kept trying to go into people's houses.

1 comment:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

I love Macey's Raggedy Ann costume! That is so cute!!! Looks like your kiddos had a nice time. :-)