Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swimming at Baby Hannah's House

Last week, the kids and I (along with Lindsey) road-tripped to the Casey's house to spend a few days. Liz, Lindsey, and I orginally planned this trip as a scrapbooking party... and we did scrapbook (a little)! We also made a few small shopping trips, took a walk to the park, made home-made pizzas (yummy!), and swam in Hannah's little pool. It was very relaxing and we all had a great time!

Hannah & Kinnick (unfortunately it was a little cold for them!)



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't get over how adorable Kinnick is!!! I love the story about the rainbow - what a blessing children are as they remind us to be in awe of the Lord's creation! I miss you friend!

Stephanie said...

Aww... that baby Hannah has the same pool as my baby Hannah... popular name... popular pool :)