Saturday, June 6, 2009

Overnight Cinnamon Rolls

This is a new favorite recipe of mine! The Knopps shared it with us awhile ago and I enjoy making it when we have company. These are SUPER easy to make. I can't promise that it's healthy... but I can promise that it's delicious!
  • 1 pkg. of Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls (they come in a 12 pack w/ icing included--freezer section; I've also used Pillsbury)
  • 3/4 c. vanilla ice cream
  • 3/4 c. brown sugar
  • 3/4 c. sugar
  • 1 stick of butter

Boil last four ingredients for 1 minute and pour over frozen cinnamon rolls. Put into your oven and leave overnight. When you wake up, turn the oven on to 350 and bake for 25--30 minutes. Top with the icing and ENJOY! (They are super ooey gooey!)

I've also made half of the recipe and just made 6 rolls at a time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our favorite, too! I'm actually making them for tomorrow morning! They are the best! :)