Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Smiles!

Kinnick was a month old on Christmas day... I can't believe how fast he's changing and getting bigger! The first picture was taken on Dec. 30th (the day after his first social smiles). The pics in yellow are from last week. Kinnick loves to coo and smile at just about anyone who wants to talk to him!

I started back to work last Monday. Last week I worked 1/2 days (afternoons). Yesterday was my first full day and Kinnick is 7 weeks old today. I can't believe how fast my time off went--I'm already looking forward to summer!! Kinnick and Sadie are both doing well at Miss. Jennifer's. (Sadie absolutely loves going there and loves her friends!) I'm doing well also--starting to get back into the swing of things. I'm going to feed Kinnick on my lunch hour and I really look forward to this time each day! (I did the same for Sadie until she turned 1...) I'm glad we have Monday off--I need a day off after my 1st full week!




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute smiles! It's so nice that you can see him at lunch!