Monday, January 26, 2009

Princess Dress Shopping

My sister Jessica was recently engaged. Last weekend we had the fun opportunity of going wedding dress shopping with her. Sadie really had a blast (she pretty much thought she was the center of attention!) I loved watching her excitement over trying on the dresses. At one point my Mom made a comment about it soon being Kassie's turn then Sadie's turn... It seems like so far away, but I know it will go fast!
Sadie loved standing on the pedestal and looking in the big mirrors.


Sadie trying on her 1st "princess" dress.

Kisses!

Jessica & Sadie in matching dresses :)

Sadie LOVES shoes--she did pretty good in these heels!

Out to lunch with my Mom & sisters (and little Einsteins!)

Kinnick after a long day of shopping with all the girls... Doesn't he look cute in his bear outfit? I love it!
PS--she did find a dress but I can't post a picture of it yet :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww-that is so fun!! She will be such a pretty flower girl!!

Jenn said...

Grace says, "Aww she looks so cute in her dresses, her little fancy dresses." What fun!

Bethany said...

That looked like a really fun day!
Belle loves weddings and the wedding dress is the ultimate princess dress. I personally loved the matching dresses, yeah I know not the "one"! I am excited to see the "one". As soon as you are allowed put those babies up!

Smith Family Blog said...

She looks like such a bog girl in her dress!