Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Toys!

I can't believe how much Sadie is loving her new toys! Our toy situation was still pretty under control after last Christmas and her 1st birthday--now it's starting to seem overwhelming! (It will help when we get her "big girl" room finished and she can move some of her new toys in there!) Sadie is more than happy to share her toys with Kinnick (at least now that he doesn't really care about them...) but when friends (& cousins) come to play she is a little more possesive...

She LOVES her new kitchen along with her shopping cart and play food. This is the Chef's outfit that Mommy picked out for her--she likes to wear it when she pretends and when she helps me cook!

She absolutely LOVES puzzels. She got this chunky shape puzzel from Aunt Cori and Uncle Nathan. She also got a chunky animal puzzel from us--she loves them both. I almost feel bad that I didn't get her puzzels sooner...

This is her rocking horse from Grandma & Grandpa Gorsch--she can get pretty crazy on it. (We have come to the conclusion that she is going to like amusement parks when she gets bigger!)

Some of her favorite things not pictured include: a mini vacuum (she enjoys helping Mommy clean!), a Princess "Look & Find" book (we seriously read this 10+ times a day), a princess car, her Fridge Phonics (she loves to play the ABC song!), a farm See & Say, and a Magna Doodle.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness-that is a lot of toys! I am worried about our house being overtaken too in the next year. This Christmas I asked for diapers and some toys (which is what we got) but I don't think we'll get away with that next year :) Hannah got a glow worm which she LOVES and I said the same thing you said about the puzzles... it makes me feel bad she didn't have something like that already!