Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Weekend in Bowen

July 8-10, 2016: 

Trips to my our hometowns are always fun in the summer.  Summer nights just bring back memories of childhood.  I love letting my kids explore the little town I grew up in.  There is just something about small-town living that can't compare... especially on a summer night!  I got to go back with the kids for the weekend to stay with my nieces and nephew while Jason & Trista enjoyed a weekend away.  We walked to Grandpa & Grandma's while we enjoyed ice cream cones, we had pedicures and decorated cookies, we enjoyed a trip to DQ and the WOW park in Carthage, we spent the afternoon at the pool, we made homemade pizza, and we ate popcorn and candy while staying up late to watch movies... The stuff summer is made of!





















No comments: