Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Visit with the Caseys

June 8-9, 2016:  We were lucky enough to start off our summer with a visit to the Casey's and some St. Louis fun!  Tim was gone on a mission trip to the Ukraine so the kids and I made the trip to hang out with Liz, Hannah, & Cameron.  We had a fast but fun-filled couple days.  We spent a day playing at the park and going to the pool.  In the evening Liz and I had a sitter to sneak out for a movie (Me Before You--a book we both read!).  The next day we were able to take a trip to Grant's Farm (the first time for my kids!)  After our day of fun we had to hit the road to make it back in time for Kinnick's baseball game.  Liz is such a special friend and I love that our kiddos are building a friendship too!
Park Time:





Pool:

The kids rode bikes/scooters to the pool!

The boys bunked with me in Cam's room and the girls stayed with Hannah.
Grant's Farm:
The kids loved Grant's Farm.  It was nice to go on a week day, not too busy.  The highlight was feeding the baby goats (I remember doing this when I was little).  They also loved seeing the Clydesdales. 



Buddies!
















Yeah for summer fun with great friends!

No comments: