Sunday, August 30, 2015

Girlie Time

March 19/March 22:  The girls and I got to have some fun nights out.  We have a good family friend whose son was in the musical "Mary Poppins" at a local High School.  Marc decided he would rather stay home with the boys for some March madness so I ordered tickets for the girls and I to go.  It was fun but it was also very long. We went on a Thursday night so Sadie had school next the day.  I even asked the girls if they wanted to leave at intermission but they really loved the show so we got a snack and stayed.  I enjoy taking them to see live productions. 

That same weekend we had the chance for a small group girls' day out.  We went to see the new Cinderella movie.  It was fun hanging out with other mommies and girls from our group.
Macey, Kinley, Sadie, & Aubrey
 

No comments: