Wednesday, October 15, 2014

4th of July

July 4th-6th:  This year for 4th of July weekend, my parents and my brother's family came to stay with us.  On Friday (the 4th) we had a book cook-out that afternoon.  That evening we all went to the Slammer's game.  We had fun watching the game and of course stayed for fireworks.  The kids always have a blast spending time with their cousins...  







On Saturday, we enjoyed a lazy morning--my mom helped me decorate all the Hawkeye cookies for Carver's birthday party.  Trista and I took some of the kids to Family Fun Zone for skating & games. Before we left, someone gave us 4 passes for laser tag so the kids enjoyed doing that too!  Saturday night we had pizza, roasted s'mores over a fire, and did sparklers.  Such a great day to enjoy being together.  Everyone stayed for church on Sunday and Carver's first birthday party.












No comments: