Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Kinnick's B-day... Again!

December 9th:  We were able to celebrate Kinnick's birthday again with his Grandmas and Grandpas!
I was a bit stressed out about making another cake... so my mom got supplies to make this fun train cake!  Sadie and I had a blast helping decorate it and Kinnick thought it was pretty cool!
  We had a fabulous Sunday lunch at Grandma & Grandpa Gorsch's house followed by presents...
And of course cake!



 4 candles for my BIG boy!

Had to add this picture also... Kinnick got to go a few days before the party and stay at Uncle Jason & Aunt Trista's by himself for a few days.  He got to go see "Batman Live" with Jaren (as part of Jaren's birthday present) and stay in a hotel in St. Louis--he LOVED doing this and keeps asking me when he gets to go Jaren's house by himself again!

No comments: