Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daily Funnies

There are so many times on a day-to-day basis when I think, "I should write that down." Well... here are a few from today:
  • Sadie was playing with Macey and lifting her up by her arms. I said "Don't lift her like that, you could pull her arm out of place." Sadie looked at me strangely and asked "Will she bleed?" I tried to go into more detailed explanation--she just kept looking at me strangely and said "Mom, you're not explaining very good."
  • While I was putting Kinnick to bed I heard "No, No, NO!" Normally, I would assume she was talking to Kinnick... so I kept listening to hear "Get in your crate right now for a time-out!"
  • Sadie was sitting next to me while I was feeding Macey. She kept rubbing Macey's head saying sweet things, then proceeded to tell her "Macey, don't eat any mama milk from the tree of knowledge of good besides evil. That sneaky snake is bad!"

2 comments:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

I love you...and your sweet kids! Thanks again for being an amazing friend! We will try to reschedule our girlfriend time! :-)

Suruchi Puri (Author) said...

Spending time with kids is like rejuvenating your own childhood...