Friday, April 9, 2010

Birthday Party

We had a family party for Sadie at my parents' house on Saturday night. We grilled and had a great time together. Sadie entertained us with her many outfit changes (I believe she totaled 7 different outfits during her party!)

This was her "special birthday outfit"--a shirt from cousin Emery and a new tutu!

Sadie & Jaren--Jaren was so cute, he waited patiently the whole time I tried to get a goo picture of Sadie and then asked if he could have his picture taken too!

Sadie--ready and excited to open her presents!
Sadie loves the cake that Aunt Jessica made for her (it matched the Tinkerbell plates she picked out for this party!)
Cake Time! This was one of her many outfits--a new leotard and skirt with a princess crown and wand from Uncle Jordan and Aunt Kassie. I know she will get lots of use from this--she dresses up every day!

Eating cake--Wrigley's trying to get some too.

Kinnick was a big fan of his cake and even got a little ice cream too!

1 comment:

Smith Family Blog said...

I can't believe she is 3 already! I LOVE all the outfits! :)