Thursday, November 19, 2009

6 Month Belly

Well, I've officially hit the 3rd trimester... I can't believe how close Feb. is getting! It seems far away with holidays coming up, but I also know that the holidays will fly by... My biggest challenge now is getting ready for my maternity leave. This week has been pretty exhausting trying to get ready for Kinnick's 1st birthday, but I'm SO excited! I can't wait to see friends tomorrow at the missionary convention and we can't wait for the Colorado cousins (and other family) to arrive on Saturday! It's going to be a *FUN* week!

2 comments:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

Yay for all of that! Have a blast at the Missionary Convention! And Kinnick's birthday party!?! There is no way that he is turning one yet - or that Hannah is just weeks after that! Enjoy your fabulous weekend! Love you!

Tim and Liz Casey said...

By the way, you look FANTASTIC!!