Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our First Hotel Stay

Last weekend we took a trip to Cedar Rapids to visit Aunt Lindsey... This was the first time the three of us stayed in a hotel room together! We were a little nervous about how well Sadie would do sleeping in the same room with us, but she had no problems at all! We had a fun time...

We told Sadie after we got back from dinner that we could go swimming. As soon as we got in the door, she was pulling out her swim diaper & swimsuit. As soon as I got her suit on she grabbed her swimming toys and ran to the door!



Waiting for popcorn!

Relaxing with Daddy.

2 comments:

Trista said...

I bet Sadie loved swimming and staying in a hotel! Jadyn wished she would have went.. Give Sadie a hug and kiss from me! We really miss her..

Smith Family Blog said...

I know I say this a lot, but I can't believe what a "big girl" she is!!! SO CUTE.