Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Mother's Day Spring Sing/Sadie's 3rd Grade Field Trip

May 6, 2016  All mothers know how hard it can be sometimes to do all the things with all the little people in your home...  This day was no exception.  I signed up to chaperone Sadie's filed trip and later found out that it was the day of the Mother's Day Spring Sing.  I told Macey I would come to her program and told Sadie I would have to back out of the trip.  Well, Sadie was super upset and Macey was somewhat oblivious.  After more discussion with both girls and some phone calls to relatives we came up with a plan that Aunt NeeNee would go to Macey's Spring Sing and I could go with Sadie on her filed trip.  Both girls were excited.  I arranged with Macey's teacher to come into the classroom first thing in the morning to take pictures with Macey and to see my gifts.  Of course, we made it to the morning of and Macey was crying because I wasn't coming to her program...  Sometimes you just have to give lots of hugs and kisses and let it be enough.  I love both of these girls so much!!  It was a special day--   


Bus Ride


Sadie & her friend, Mia

Sadie's field trip was to "Feed my Starving Children"


No comments: