Monday, April 11, 2016

Halloween

October 31:  Halloween was on a Saturday this year and my parents came to hang out with us.  We carved pumpkins when they got here.  The kids all did their own this year.  Grandma Sue helped Carver and I helped Macey with the design she picked.  Kinnick and Sadie did theirs by themselves... 
 
 
 
 
 Callen came trick-or-treating...
 
  The finished products:
 
 
 
 
 The day was rainy and pretty cold but that didn't stop us from doing some trick-or-treating!  Marc and my dad stayed home to pass out candy.  My mom and I took the kids.  My mom drove the van and let us in and out.  We didn't go for too long but we got plenty of candy!
Harry Potter, Bat Girl, Hermione, and Scooby Doo
 
This is real life sweet friends...
 

I absolutely adored these two in their costumes this year!
Back home for pajamas, candy, pizza, and family game night!
 

No comments: