Friday, November 6, 2015

Spring Miscellaneous

April 4:  "Birthday in a Box" for the girls from Aunt Jessica & Uncle Jack


April 6:  This boy and his scooter...

April 10:  We had a family March madness competition this year.  We helped each of the kids fill out brackets and Kinnick won!  His prize was dinner at Panda Express.

April 13:  Swimming at the Y... and enjoying the beautiful Spring weather!

April 19:  Soccer Sundays!  (one of my last pics before I chopped my hair!)


April 21:  Cookie Thief!

April 25:  Playing in the Rain

May 2:  I donated 15 inches to "Locks for Love"--this was my first time donating!


May 8:  Mother's Day Spring Sing with Kindergarten


May 9:  Macey got her very own library card!

May 16:  Marc and I got away for a movie date while my parents were visiting.

May 20:  SOOO Much Cuteness!

May 22:  Crazy Sock and Sunglasses Day at School

May 26:  Hawaiian Day at School

May 29:  Brother's Playing Baseball



No comments: