Sunday, November 30, 2014

August Miscellaneous

Aug 1:  My Little Climber!
Aug 4:  Special Date Day--Sadie and I went to Raging Waves Waterpark with our friends Stephanie & Mikenna (Sadie & Mikenna have been friends since they were born!)
August 6:  We have a Walker!!!
Aug 9:  We went to a "Super" fun, super hero birthday.  Happy 5th birthday, Whit!
Aug 11:  Macey taking her baby for a walk before bed...
Aug 13:  MOPS kick-off picnic party.  We took our neighbor Ben with us... over 50 moms and 100 plus kids!!!
Aug 13:  This summer I hosted a late-night Bible Study for college age girls.  For one of our last meetings we had a spa night.  I let my girls join us.  This Sadie and her favorite "big girl" Miss. Brittany.
Aug 14:  Living Room Camp Out
Aug 22:  We took the kids to a free "Unspoken" Concert.... My heart was so full as we watched them dance, lift hands, and sing out loud to the songs!

Aug 24:  Happy Birthday Marc!  Dinner at Red Lobster...
Aug 26:  I had some running buddies as I did my 5K training...

No comments: