Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sadie's 7th Birthday

March 27:  Sadie's birthday was during the week of Spring break.  Marc took the day off (Thursday & Friday) so we could travel back to my parents for the long weekend.  I had a really great opportunity to speak at a MOPS group in Carthage.  Marc hung with the kids while I did that on Friday morning.  On Friday afternoon/evening we had a fun cousin outing to celebrate Sadie's birthday.  We took Sadie to Claire's to get her ears pierced (her birthday present from us!)  And then we went to Scottie's Fun Spot.   

Super excited!


"It hurt a little bit worse than a shot."  -Sadie

Jadyn went with Marc and I and Kinnick & Macey came later with my sister.

After much deliberation she chose pink glitter hearts.

So Proud of my BIG girl!
Scottie's Fun Spot:
We enjoyed roller skating, pizza & soda, bumper cars, climbing fun, and arcade games!
 

 









 
 

 




No comments: